Saturday, February 5, 2011

The Veggie Challenge

Watching Oprah the other day, she had a Vegan challenge that she got her staff to do.  Decided that going Vegan was probably a little too much to ask of me as really and truly I love my BEEF! lol The challenge however was put forth by Teresa from Look Who's Growing.ca to go Vegetarian for a week.  The more I thought about it, the more I thought what fun it would be to try.  Also what a great topic to get this whole blog thing underway in full swing!

Those of you that know me know how I love o cook and post pictures on my facebook of my meals, and this whole challenge will give me a chance to try some interesting menu items I'd probably otherwise never try.  So stay tune this week.  I will try everynight to post the day's meal and pictures with the recipes I've used and a breakdown on what I think. 

Next stop Shopping in the morning!

BFN,

Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment